|Home Contact Us||
New Account/ Login Shopping Cart Checkout
Drop Shipping Terms & Conditions
Overview: Drop ship orders will be delivered to your retail customer at the Ship-To address you provide. These packages will not contain the wholesale invoice that you normally receive with your order. Instead, your retail customer will receive a generic Packing Slip listing your company's name and the items delivered (but no pricing information). The package will not show our company name or logo. You can download your wholesale invoice online at your account.
Quick Delivery: Like your other online orders, drop ship orders are typically shipped by the following business day. Priority overnight orders placed by noon LA time will ship on the same business day. No handling charge applies to all orders, in addition to your standard shipping rate. That's it, there are never any hidden fees or extra charges.
How to Place a Drop Ship Order: It's simple. When ordering online, enter your retail customer's address in the Ship To fields, this is where we'll deliver the order. Leave your company's information in the Bill To fields. Then, just indicated the "Drop Ship" during checkout. If you're sending multiple drop ship orders to different retail customers in a single day, you will enter them as separate orders. You can pay by credit card or PayPal.
Inactivity:  Accounts from which Quality-flags-wholesale has received no orders for a consecutive period of twelve (12) months will be closed automatically without prior notice.
Shipping:  Quality-flags-wholesale will not ship via any common carrier shipping account other than Quality-flags-wholesale's account. Quality-flags-wholesale cannot ship to a post office box (PO Box or PMB) or military. Quality-flags-wholesale accepts no responsibility for lost packages shipped without a signature guarantee you must agree to deliver with the recipient's signature.
Geographic Limitations: We are currently able to drop ship orders only to addresses within the contiguous United States and Canada.
Canadian orders: We are not responsible for Customs, Duties, and Taxes. You and your customers are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
International Shipping:  If you submit an order for international shipment, you agree to assume responsibility for any customs, brokerage, foreign taxes, duties, or return shipping fees that your customer fails to pay.
Tracking Orders:  Tracking information is available for most orders when we initiate shipment. Shipment initiation typically takes place after  8 pm or next business day, Monday through Friday excluding weekend and holidays.
Returns:  Due to the wholesale policy. No merchandise will be accepted for return or exchange, all shipping is not refundable unless an error was made by the shipper or defective by the manufacturer.  If an item is defective, your customer must first return the item to you. You can then email us for obtained a Return Authorization Number (RAM) and send the item back to us within 30 days for credit or a refund or exchange.
Credits:  Credits to your account will be automatically applied to future product purchases. Credits are non-refundable and have no cash value.
Cancellations:  There will be a $15.00 fee for all orders canceled out of Quality-flags-wholesale's purchase order interface if canceled before payment is made. Cancellation of an order that has been paid for but has not left Quality-flags-wholesale's warehouse(s), will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee. This 25% cancellation fee covers the administrative, labor and material costs to cancel an order. The 25% cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount paid for the product, and a credit will be issued to your account for the difference. If the order has already left the warehouse, then it is treated as a return (see the returns section for further information).
Inventory:  Quality-flags-wholesale does not guarantee inventory in terms of in-stock status or restock dates. Inventory status information is estimated and may change without notice. Prices, descriptions, and designs may also change without notice.
Errors:  Unless Quality-flags-wholesale is the cause of the error, Quality-flags-wholesale will charge merchants for shipping. Shipping errors include the shipment refusal by you or your customer, incorrect address, address change and failed delivery. Shipping error charges include return shipping costs, address change/correction charges and any costs for reshipment. A $16 fee applies for all label corrections or re-routing requests, whether successful or not.
Shipping Damage:  Quality-flags-wholesale will not cover items damaged by the shipping carrier, however, we will assist in the claims process provided the merchant agrees to and follows all of the following procedures:
* For items shipped via services such as DHL, FedEx, UPS,  USPS or other carriers:
1. The recipient must call the appropriate shipping carrier as indicated on the shipping label DHL at 1-800-Call-DHL, FedEx at 1-800-GoFedEx or UPS at 1-800-PickUPS. The recipient must give the shipping carrier the tracking number(s) on the shipping label and request a pick-up because the item(s) was damaged during shipping. This first step must be completed within 3 business days of the shipment's delivery.
2. After DHL, FedEx or UPS picks up the damaged shipment notify Quality-flags-wholesale of the situation. Include the shipment tracking number, Quality-flags-wholesale's invoice/receipt number or your purchase order number as well as a description of the shipping damage, the claim number provided by the carrier and the date of the pickup from your customer.
3. Quality-flags-wholesale will issue a credit to the merchant's account after reimbursement has been received by Quality-flags-wholesale. This process can be timely and may take 2 to 3 weeks or more. Quality-flags-wholesale will not issue credit for an order unless the carrier approves and pays the claim. It is the merchant's responsibility to enter an order into the Quality-flags-wholesale Order System to ship the replacement merchandise to the recipient if required.
* For items shipped via freight services such as FedEx Freight, UPS Freight, or other common freight carriers:
1. The shipment's recipient must receive the shipment in person and must inspect the shipment when delivered. Damage to boxes or cartons is not indicative of item damage.
2. The recipient must notify the freight delivery driver of the shipping damage, request damage documentation and refuse the damaged shipment at the time of delivery.
3. Quality-flags-wholesale will issue a credit to the merchant after reimbursement has been received by Quality-flags-wholesale. This process can be timely and may take a few months or more. Quality-flags-wholesale will not issue credit for an order unless the freight carrier approves and pays the claim. It is the merchant's responsibility to enter an order into the Quality-flags-wholesale Order System to ship the replacement merchandise to the recipient if required.
Warranty:  Quality-flags-wholesale warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 30 days from the date the shipment date unless otherwise noted. Quality-flags-wholesale will replace any item returned to us within the parameters of this policy and found to be defective. All returned warranty-issue merchandise must be properly packaged for a safe return shipment, must be in original purchase condition with the original packaging intact, must include the original receipt/invoice/packing slip and must include an explanation of all problems. Quality-flags-wholesale will not refund, credit or cover shipping expenses for warranty item returns or warranty item replacements under any circumstances. Specific items may have differing warranties see the item's description for details. Quality-flags-wholesale is not liable for misuse of its products. This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, failure to follow instructions, shipping damage or damaged packaging.
Warranty Exceptions:  Quality-flags-wholesale does not warranty any fabric material products. All sales are final and not eligible for return under any circumstance(s).
These policies, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. The responsibility to remain familiar with Quality-flags-wholesale's policies, terms and conditions are yours. Please check www.Quality-flags-wholesale.com periodically for updates, changes, and revisions to our policies, terms, and conditions.
|Copyright 2019 Quality-Flags-Wholesale.com||Design by Wholesale 2000 INC|
|Page displayed in: 0.3906 seconds.|